Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have found a new love ♥


Oh, Sorry Zac Efron, I just realized you are too old for me. But now. oh NICK JONAS.
This duckie loves you.

Parrot: Apparently that is the current situation. She saw a picture of Nick Jonas and got all smiley about him. showed her Zac, no smile =.=

But she saw the Winchester brothers she also went all smiley.

oish. She's very very very old for her age -.-
END of Parrot.


RAWR. Duckie here again! :))
oh nickkkkkkkkkkkk.



oh, I just tortured my parrot ;) My raven found parrots stash of cashew nuts! so, I just followed what raven say, "give grandma" so I did.

and parrot started squawking 0.0 it was SHOCKING.

oh well. Hahahhaa, Grandma is eating it now, nomnomnom while she's cooking. nomnomnom :)

I wanna go out now. Wanna buy FOOOOOOOOD.

byeee :D

x
 

Odd Duckie! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez